This blog is available in English or Spanish:

A Snapshot of Homeowners [INFOGRAPHIC]

Agents, did you know you can share a personalized version of this post? Learn more!

A Snapshot of Homebuyers


About The KCM Crew

We at The KCM Crew believe every family should feel confident when buying & selling a home. KCM helps real estate professionals reach these families & enables the agent to simply & effectively explain a complex housing market. Take a 14-Day Free Trial of our monthly membership to see how we can help you!

4 Responses to “A Snapshot of Homeowners [INFOGRAPHIC]”

  1. Henry April 18, 2014 at 3:36 pm # Reply

    I was taking a look over this info graphic and was wondering if you might clarify the bottom portion. What exactly is the correlation between the various regions and the type of homes?

    • The KCM Crew April 18, 2014 at 8:59 pm # Reply

      Great question! The percentages represent the total homes sold in 2013 in each region. The first column is the breakdown of primary home purchases and the next column is second home sales.

      • Barb perry April 19, 2014 at 9:56 am # Reply

        So in the northeast the total homes for second and primary are 31%? What was the other 69% of homes sold? Investment? Please clarify so we can explain!

        • Steve Harney April 19, 2014 at 1:20 pm # Reply

          Each column (not row) adds up to 100% of homes sold in each of the two categories (because of rounding up to full numbers, one column adds up to 101%). It then breaks down WITHIN THAT CATEGORY (Primary or Second Home)what percentages were sold in each region.

          Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply