If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2029 search results for: are all price points selling
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
If you’re following mortgage rates because you know they impact your borrowing costs, you may be wondering what the future holds for them.
Are you thinking about selling your house as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO)?
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Over the last year, the housing market’s gone through significant change.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
- If you’re thinking of selling your house, be sure to explore all the options you have for your next home.
- Both newly built homes and existing homes offer plenty of unique benefits.
Are you thinking about making a move?
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.