According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2360 search results for: best time to buy and best time to sell
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
The housing market continues to shift and change, and in a fast-moving landscape like we’re in right now, it’s more important than ever to have a trusted real estate agent on your side.
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
While the wild ride that was the ‘unicorn’ years of housing is behind us, today’s market is still competitive in many areas because the supply of homes for sale is still low.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
If you’re trying to decide if you’re ready to buy a home, there’s probably a lot on your mind.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
Are you planning to buy a home this spring?
Are you putting off selling your house because you’re worried no one’s buying because of where mortgage rates are?
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
If you remember the housing crash back in 2008, you may recall just how popular adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) were back then.
- If you’re thinking of selling your house, be sure to explore all the options you have for your next home.
- Both newly built homes and existing homes offer plenty of unique benefits.
Buying and owning your home can make a big difference in your life by bringing you joy and a sense of belonging.
With all the headlines circulating about home prices and rising mortgage rates, you may wonder if it still makes sense to invest in homeownership right now.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.