If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1467 search results for: buyer seller guides
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. That might be why 73% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy that was the ‘unicorn’ years, it’s still a seller’s market because the supply of homes for sale is so low.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
- While buyer demand has moderated and housing supply has grown in recent months, it’s still a sellers’ market because inventory is low.
- The latest data shows sellers continue to benefit from serious buyers and competitive offers. In July, the average home received 2.8 offers and 39% sold over the asking price.
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
The spring season appears to be warming up in housing as more and more buyers enter the market.