If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2023 search results for: distressed property sales downbut not out
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house this season, focusing on a few quick and easy updates outside can help your home look its best.
- 78% of real estate agents polled say poor landscaping affects property values. As a seller, that means your yard could impact your bottom line.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
Before you decide to sell your house, it’s important to know what you can expect in the current housing market.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.