This time every year, homeowners who are planning to move have a decision to make: sell now or wait until after the holidays?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
134 search results for: enjoy the holiday
June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a perfect time to think about all the benefits that come with owning your home.
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
For many of us, visiting the same vacation spot every year is a summer tradition that’s fun, relaxing, and restful.
As the year winds down, you may have decided it's time to make a move and put your house on the market.
- Warmer weather and longer days mean summer is almost here. Celebrate by upgrading to the home of your dreams so you can enjoy all the season has to offer.
- When you list your house, you can capitalize on today’s sellers’ market to fuel your upgrade. Then, you can move to a home with the features you want, like space to entertain or rooms for work and play.
- As you get ready to sell your house, focus on tasks that make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- This list will help you get started, but don’t forget, a real estate professional will provide other helpful tips based on your specific situation.
- You may be wondering what needs to be renovated before you sell your house. In today’s shifting market, making your house appealing is more important than ever.
- That’s why it’s essential to lean on a real estate professional who has in-depth knowledge of today’s housing market. They know what buyers are looking for and how to highlight any upgrades you make.
Does the rising cost of just about everything these days make your dream of owning your own home feel less within reach?