If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
661 search results for: fewer americans in underwater situation
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
- For the eighth year in a row, real estate maintained its position as the preferred long-term investment among Americans.
- Real estate has been gaining ground against stocks, gold, and savings accounts over the last 11 years and now stands at its highest rating in survey history.
With the rapid shift that’s happened in the housing market this year, some people are raising concerns that we’re destined for a repeat of the crash we saw in 2008. But in truth, there are many key differences between what’s happening today and the bubble in the early 2000s.
- Many people remember the housing crash in 2008, but experts say today’s market is fundamentally different in many ways.
- First, there isn’t an oversupply of homes for sale today. Plus, lending standards are much tighter, and homeowners have record levels of equity. That means signs say there won’t be a wave of foreclosures like the last time.
With ongoing high inflation pushing up everyday costs, some people are worried that'll create a flood of foreclosures. Here's why that's unlikely.
One of the benefits of being a homeowner is that you build equity over time.
When it comes to selling your house, you’re probably trying to juggle the current market conditions and your own needs as you plan your move.