If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
143 search results for: hire a smart duck
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
Have you been saving up to buy a home this year?
- With so few houses for sale today, it’s important to be prepared when you’re ready to buy a home.
- Meeting with your lender early, knowing your must-haves and nice-to-haves, preparing for a bidding war, and keeping your emotions in check are all ways to gain confidence in the homebuying process.
Are you planning to sell your house?
- When you head out to buy a home, there are a number of key milestones you’ll encounter along the way.
- The process includes everything from building your team and understanding your finances to going house hunting, making an offer, and more.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, you’ll want a trusted real estate professional on your side for their industry experience and expert insights.
- The right advisor utilizes the latest technology and can help you navigate today’s home pricing and market values, the contracts and fine print, and the negotiations you’ll face.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
- Whether you’re buying or selling, there are many perks that come from working with a real estate advisor.
- Real estate professionals are experts at navigating all aspects of the buying and selling process, including negotiating on your behalf. We can also explain today’s market and break down what it means for you.
While the wild ride that was the ‘unicorn’ years of housing is behind us, today’s market is still competitive in many areas because the supply of homes for sale is still low.
- If you’re planning on selling your house in 2020, these are the top renovations that will give you the highest Return on your Investment.
- Regardless of how long you’re planning on staying in your current home, it’s smart to be aware of which home renovations add the most value.
- Choosing the right real estate professional to work with is one of the most important decisions you can make in your homebuying or selling process.
- The right agent can explain current market conditions and break down exactly what they mean for you.