If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
838 search results for: steve harney nar presentation
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Maybe you’re in the market for a home and are having a hard time finding the right one that fits your budget.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
- Heading into the end of the year, you might wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house. Here’s what the latest data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) says.
- Housing supply is lower than last year, and home prices are up nationwide. Meanwhile, the average home is selling fast and receiving several offers. Listing now puts your house in the spotlight, meaning it could sell quickly – and for more than you’d expect.
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
Are you planning to sell your house?
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
If you’re ready to buy a home but are having a hard time affording it on your own, or, if you have aging loved ones you need to care for, you might want to consider a multi-generational home.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?