When you read about the housing market in the news, you might see something about a recent decision made by the Federal Reserve (the Fed).
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
192 search results for: the fed sends mixed messages
If you’re reading headlines about inflation or mortgage rates, you may see something about the recent decision from the Federal Reserve.
- If your workplace is delaying its return to office plans or is allowing permanent work from home options, that may open up new possibilities for your home search.
- Ongoing remote work could give you the chance for a change in scenery, a move to an area with a lower cost of living, or finding a home with more home office space.
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
Over the last year, the housing market’s gone through significant change.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
When it comes to what’s happening in the housing market, there’s a lot of confusion going around right now.
If you’re following mortgage rates because you know they impact your borrowing costs, you may be wondering what the future holds for them.
- New listings jumped 8% year-over-year nationally, the largest increase since 2013
- Total listings in the 45 largest markets are now up 6% on average over last year
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
- With inflation driving up the cost of everyday items, seeking out an energy-efficient home can be a great way to decrease the expenses you can control.
- Energy efficiency can help lower your utility bills and possibly even save you money on your taxes. Options to look for include efficient appliances, windows, and solar panels.
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.
The spring housing market has been surprisingly active this year.
If you’re weighing your options to decide whether it makes more sense to rent or buy a home today, here’s one key data point that could help you feel more confident in making your decision.
Are you thinking about selling your house?