Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
378 search results for: what exactly is a strategic default
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
The idea of owning a home has always been a big part of the American Dream.
- Even in today’s sellers’ market, there are still ways for buyers to win big.
- Build a team of trusted professionals and make strategic plays as you budget and pick your desired neighborhoods. Then, be ready for the competition by getting a pre-approval letter and leaning on your expert advisors to draft a winning offer.
- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise and so are mortgage rates. Experts are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
- If you’re looking to buy a home, you may want to put these items on your to-do list to ensure you hit your goals.
- It’s important to start working on your credit and saving for a down payment early. When you’re ready to begin your search, work with a real estate professional and get pre-approved so you know how much you can borrow.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances.
- Buying a home is a major transaction that can seem even more complex when you don’t understand the terms used throughout the process.
- If you’re looking to become a homeowner this year, it’s important to know these housing terms and how they relate to the current market so you feel confident throughout the homebuying process.
If you’re looking to buy a home this fall, there are a few things you need to know.
When it comes to buying a home, especially with today’s affordability challenges, you’ll want to be strategic.