Who You Are
- You’re empathetic. You’re able to quickly connect with people and understand their feelings, which allows you to successfully help them with any questions.
- You love solving challenges for people. You are excited to help people find solutions to their problems.
- You’re a problem solver. You enjoy getting to the root of an issue and figuring out the best way to provide a solution.
- You’re a team player. You are willing to jump in and help your team members when and where you can.
- You are a skilled written and verbal communicator. You’re able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes to effectively communicate your points in a way others can understand.
- You’re proactive. You can see the big picture and bring new ideas to the table.
- You’re eager to learn and jump into new systems and processes with excitement to learn new technology.
Who You Are Probably NOT
- Hesitant to speak to customers on the phone or via email, whenever needed.
- Afraid to try new things and question the status quo of processes.
What You Love
- Helping People!
- Investigating problems and identifying solutions
- Learning new skills and improving existing ones
- Brainstorming new ways of approaching problems and processes
Ideally What You Possess (but, not a deal-breaker)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with standard office software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; Zendesk, Infusionsoft or other CRM skills a plus
- Knowledge or experience of real estate industry is a plus
What You Will Own
- Assist the Member Success team in solving client requests, including but not limited to: account cancellations, account inquiries, and technical difficulties using their KCM membership
- Correspond with real estate brokerages regarding their KCM memberships
- Assist in updating KCM member support articles
- Manage KCM social media groups
- Attend business development meetings
- Assist with member behavior reporting and data tracking
- Assist with updating the Member Success Department’s internal database
- Complete projects related to KCM’s different line of business
- Location: Richmond, VA (this is not a remote position)
- Compensation: $10/hour
- Schedule: 30 hours/week
- We can be flexible on how to distribute those hours per week with you. Our main goal is a consistent schedule, preferably in the mornings.
- We are open to a longer term internship as well