Discover how this KCM Member set up systems that allow her to educate her clients while working fewer hours.
Cindy Allen works 50% less than the typical real estate agent, and she vacations 3-4 months each year – all without putting a dent in her six figure income.
During this interview with Cindy, she shares her process and how Keeping Current Matters helps her accomplish her goals. Below are the key insights from the interview:
- How Cindy earns a full-time income working part-time hours
- Cindy’s proven approach to motivate renters to act now
- How Cindy “validates referrals,” and why this is vital
- How Cindy preemptively overcomes client objections
- How Cindy transforms fence-sitters into homeowners
Learn how this KCM Member utilizes her KCM Membership by using four primary methods to differentiate herself from her competition
When situations present themselves with her clients, Pam uses charts, graphs, and articles from her KCM Membership to educate them and help them make informed decisions when buying or selling their homes.
During this interview, Pam shares the four main ways she uses the KCM Membership to stand out from the crowd:
- Converting prospects into clients using KCM materials
- Showing homes to buyers, and successfully addressing their concerns
- Sending out direct mail post cards using the charts and graphs
- Using KCM products to educate her clients at listing appointments