If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1965 search results for: real estate teams jumping onto the seniors real estate bandwagon
"Throughout our history, older people have achieved much for our families, our communities, and our country. That remains true today and gives us ample reason…to reserve a special day in honor of the senior citizens who mean so much to our land.”
For a while now baby boomers have been blamed for a portion of the housing market’s current lack of housing inventory, but should they really be getting the blame?
An important factor shaping today’s market is the number of homes for sale.
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home easier. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
- The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
- Check these 10 items off your to-do list so your house is ready to sell while buying is hot!
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
When you look at the numbers today, the one thing that stands out is the strength of this housing market.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.