Who You Are…
- You’re empathetic. You’re able to quickly connect with people and understand their feelings, which allows you to successfully help them with any questions.
- You love solving challenges for people. You are excited to help people find solutions to their problems.
- You’re a problem solver. You enjoy getting to the root of an issue and figuring out the best way to provide a solution.
- You’re a team player. You are willing to jump in and help your team members when and where you can.
- You are a skilled written and verbal communicator. You’re able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes to effectively communicate your points in a way others can understand.
- You’re proactive. You can see the big picture and bring new ideas to the table.
- You’re eager to learn and jump into new systems and processes with excitement to learn new technology.
Who You Are Probably NOT…
- Hesitant to speak to customers on the phone or via email, whenever needed.
- Afraid to try new things and question the status quo of processes.
What You Love…
- Helping People!
- Investigating problems and identifying solutions
- Learning new skills and improving existing ones
- Brainstorming new ways of approaching problems and processes
Ideally, What You Possess…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with standard office software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; Zendesk, Infusionsoft or other CRM skills a plus
- Knowledge or experience of real estate industry is a plus
What You’ll Own…
- Assist the Member Success team with supporting and managing incoming inquiries (emails and phone calls) to help Members solve challenges.
- Develop and edit Member Support resources, such as how-to documentation and educational videos.
- Attend and participate in Member Success meetings and project outlines
- Assist with maintaining and updating Member behavior reporting and data tracking
- Additional Member Success project work as needed
What We Do at KCM
Since 2007, KCM has been partnering with real estate agents to help families as they go through the home buying and selling process. We do this by helping agents better understand what’s happening in the overall real estate market so they can communicate the impact it has on their clients.
We believe every family should feel confident when buying and selling a home.
We believe in education. It’s the responsibility of a real estate professional to educate and serve their clients so that they can make confident and powerful decisions they feel good about.
We believe the best way to help families is to understand what’s happening in the market, why it’s happening, how it impacts consumers, and how to effectively communicate this information.
Who We Are at KCM
KCM is a pretty awesome place to work. In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as one of the top 25 best places to work: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/smb/2017
Working with the KCM Crew feels like you’re getting paid to hang out with friends. We definitely work hard and will challenge the best from you, but we’re more like family and friends than “office co-workers.” If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, challenging work environment, then KCM may be the place for you. You will be challenged, you will be pushed to grow, and we hope you will push us forward as well.
The Whole Package
- Location: Richmond, VA (Not a remote position)
- Compensation: $10/hour
- Part-time – 30 hours/week
- We can be flexible on how to distribute those hours per week with you. Our main goal is a consistent schedule between Mon-Fri from 9:30AM – 5:30PM.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jumpstart the process, we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Make sure to answer each question.
Then just wait for us to reply. It can take some time to read through all the applications, but we do read all of them and we reply to everyone, even if it doesn’t seem like a great fit.
We’re excited and look forward to hearing from you soon!