Who You Are
You love solving challenges for people. Your fulfillment comes from knowing that you made someone’s day a little bit better.
You believe in an amazing customer experience. You know that being a customer isn’t just about what you receive, but how you receive it.
You love to dig in to the numbers. You’re data-driven. You find looking at data and finding trends/insights to be interesting and exciting.
You believe in innovation. You thrive when dealing with change. You’re adaptable.
You love doing things efficiently. You believe in creating systems/processes that let you scale your impact to be larger than yourself.
You’re a self-starter. You take initiative and embrace challenges. You believe it’s better to try and fail than to not try at all. You own your mistakes.
You’re a strong communicator. You know that real communication is not what you say, but what someone hears. You speak to your audience.
Who You Probably Are Not
- Someone who doesn’t adapt easily to new technologies or systems
- Someone who prefers to be behind the scenes
What You Love
- Solving problems using technology
- A really good todo list
- Data analysis
- Delighting customers at every interaction
- A detailed customer journey map
How You Might Spend Your Days at KCM
KCM is a small business, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take the lead on:
- Responsible for Operationalizing Customer Success Processes
- Own the implementation and operationalize a Customer Success Software system
- Identify and enhance key Membership usage data that helps identify adoption rate of the Membership and develop models to quantify the ROI and value received
- Engage with Members in a one-to-many approach, and deliver value through automated outreach and scaled resources
- Define process and accountability around the tracking of Members through the Customer Health Score, creating playbooks based on changes in the health score
- Own the Programs that Drive Member Adoption and Success
- Map the Membership lifecycle, identifying points of value and opportunities for promoting key features and functionality
- Design, deploy, and ramp strategic customer-centric programs at scale
- Responsible for building awareness, driving adoption, and maximizing customer satisfaction for all our Members
- Review and investigate leading indicator for renewals and success with the Membership and own initiatives and programs to help improve retention
- Be the Internal Voice and Advocate for Our Members
- Implement and manage a Voice of the Member Program to aggregate and distribute Member Feedback to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years in a customer-impacting role, preferably in customer success, project management, account management, or operations
- Experience working in a company delivering content, programs, or software (Saas/Membership experience is a plus!)
- Ability to review data, identify trends, and influence positive results
- Proficient with multiple software/systems; for example CRM (such as Infusionsoft), support ticketing (Zendesk), customer success software, product usage (Google Analytics), etc.
- Mastery skills in Excel – comfortable running analysis and data visualization
- Experience working in Customer Success developing playbooks and customer journey maps
- Experience working in marketing/customer success analytics, marketing/customer success automation, and customer success tools
- Experience developing customer campaigns (with clear KPIs and goals) aimed at driving product adoption
The Whole Package
- Location: Richmond, VA (this is not a remote position)
- Compensation: $55-65,000 based on experience
- Health insurance with employee premiums 100% covered
- 401K plan with company match
- Unlimited vacation policy (plus we insist you take at least 2 weeks off each year – this isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation).
- Work with awesome people. We only hire people who lead, own, and exceed in everything they do.
What We Do at KCM
For the past 13 years, KCM has been partnering with real estate agents to help families as they go through the home buying and selling process. We do this by helping agents better understand what’s happening in the overall real estate market so they can communicate the impact it has on their clients.
We believe every family should feel confident when buying and selling a home.
We believe in education. It’s the responsibility of a real estate professional to educate and serve their clients so that they can make confident and powerful decisions they feel good about.
We believe the best way to help families is to understand what’s happening in the market, why it’s happening, how it impacts consumers, and how to effectively communicate this information.
Who We Are at KCM
KCM is a pretty awesome place to work. In each of the last 5 years, we were honored to be recognized as one of the greatest places to work by Great Place to Work (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1421922).
Working with the KCM Crew feels like you’re getting paid to hang out with friends. We definitely work hard and will challenge the best from you, but we’re more like family and friends than “office co-workers.” If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, challenging work environment, then KCM may be the place for you. You will be challenged, you will be pushed to grow, and we hope you will push us forward as well.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jumpstart the process, we ask a few questions we would normally ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and helps us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Make sure to answer each question.
Then, just wait for us to reply. It can take some time to read through all the applications, but we do read all of them and we reply to everyone, even if it doesn’t seem like a great fit.
We’re excited and look forward to hearing from you soon!