What Should Agents Be on the Lookout for Over the Next 6 Months?
Jeymy Idrovo from the KCM Research Team had the opportunity to attend the 2019 NAREE Conference in Austin Texas, and was able to speak to three top economists in regards to their current view of the Real Estate market and what KCM Members should be keeping an eye out for over the next six months.
- Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist/ Senior VP of Research for the National Association of Realtors
- Ralph McLaughlin, Deputy Chief Economist for CoreLogic
- Dr. Frank Nothaft, Chief Economist at CoreLogic
This video covers an expert’s perception on:
- Mortgage & Interest Rates
- Home Prices
- How to combat the housing shortage for mid priced homes
- Political Factors influence on the real Estate market