Three Reasons To Buy a Home in Today’s Shifting Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
- If you’re ready to buy a home, now may be the moment you’ve been waiting for. Let’s connect to start the homebuying process today.
A Real Estate Professional Helps You Separate Fact from Fiction
If you’re following the news, chances are you’ve seen or heard some headlines about the housing market that don’t give the full picture. The real estate market is shifting, and when that happens, it can be hard to separate fact from fiction. That’s where a trusted real estate professional comes in. They can help debunk the headlines so you can really understand today’s market and what it means for you.
Want To Buy a Home? Now May Be the Time.
There are more homes for sale today than at any time last year. So, if you tried to buy a home last year and were outbid or out priced, now may be your opportunity. The number of homes for sale in the U.S. has been growing over the past four months as rising mortgage rates help slow the frenzy the housing market saw during the pandemic.
A Window of Opportunity for Homebuyers
Mortgage rates are much higher today than they were at the beginning of the year, and that’s had a clear impact on the housing market. As a result, the market is seeing a shift back toward the range of pre-pandemic levels for buyer demand and home sales.
What’s Causing Ongoing Home Price Appreciation?
If you’re thinking about making a move, you probably want to know what’s going to happen to home prices for the rest of the year. While experts say price growth will moderate due to the shifting market, ongoing appreciation is expected. That means home prices won’t fall. Here’s a look at two key reasons experts forecast continued price growth: supply and demand.
Great News About Housing Inventory [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
- Let’s connect so you have the latest information on available homes in our area.
Think Home Prices Are Going To Fall? Think Again
Over the last two years, the rate of home prices appreciated at a dramatic pace. While that led to incredible equity gains for homeowners, it’s also caused some buyers to wonder if home prices will fall. It’s important to know the housing market isn’t a bubble about to burst, and home price growth is supported by strong market fundamentals.
Should You Buy a Home with Inflation This High?
While the Federal Reserve is working hard to bring down inflation, the latest data shows the inflation rate is still going up. You no doubt are feeling the pinch on your wallet at the gas pump or the grocery store, but that news may also leave you wondering: should I still buy a home right now?
Why Pre-Approval Is a Game Changer for Homebuyers
If you’re planning to buy a home this year, you might have heard that pre-approval is a necessary step to take before starting out on your journey. But why is that? And is it still important in today’s shifting market?
Wondering Where You’ll Move if You Sell Your House Today?
If you put a pause on your home search because you weren’t sure where you’d go once you sold your house, it might be a good time to get back into the market. That’s because today’s market is undergoing a shift, and the supply of homes for sale is increasing as a result. That means you may have a better chance of finding a home that will meet your current needs. Here are some options to consider.
Should I Rent or Should I Buy? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- It’s worth considering the many benefits of homeownership before you make the decision to rent or buy a home.
- When you buy, you can stabilize your housing costs, own a tangible asset, and grow your net worth as you gain equity. When you rent, you face rising housing costs, won’t see a return on your investment, and limit your ability to save.
- If you want to learn more about the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect today.
Housing Experts Say This Isn’t a Bubble
With so much talk about an economic slowdown, some people are asking if the housing market is heading for a crash like the one in 2008. To really understand what's happening with real estate today, it's important to lean on the experts for reliable information.
Should I Buy a Home Right Now?
If you’ve been thinking about buying a home, you likely have one question on the top of your mind: should I buy right now, or should I wait? While no one can answer that question for you, here’s some information that could help you make your decision.
Expert Housing Market Forecasts for the Second Half of the Year
The housing market is at a turning point, and if you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, that may leave you wondering: is it still a good time to buy a home? Should I make a move this year? To help answer those questions, let’s turn to the experts for projections on what the second half of the year holds for residential real estate.
The Drop in Mortgage Rates Brings Good News for Homebuyers
Over the past few weeks, the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate from Freddie Mac fell by half a percent. The drop happened over concerns about a potential recession. And since mortgage rates have risen dramatically this year, homebuyers across the country should see this decline as welcome news.
Why Growing Home Equity Is Great News if You Plan To Move [INFOGRAPHIC]
- According to the latest data from CoreLogic, the average homeowner gained $64,000 in home equity over the past 12 months.
- That much equity can be a game-changer when you move. When you sell, it could be some (if not all) of what you need for a down payment on your next home.
- To find out how much equity you have in your home and how you can use it, let’s connect today.
What Does an Economic Slowdown Mean for the Housing Market?
According to a recent survey, more and more Americans are concerned about a possible recession. Those concerns were validated when the Federal Reserve met and confirmed they were strongly committed to bringing down inflation. And, in order to do so, they’d use their tools and influence to slow down the economy.
How Your Equity Can Grow over Time
It’s true that record levels of home price appreciation have spurred significant equity gains for homeowners over the past few years. As Diana Olick, Real Estate Correspondent at CNBC, says:
Is Homeownership Still the American Dream?
Defining the American dream is personal, and no one individual will have the same definition as another. But the feelings it brings about – success, freedom, and a sense of prosperity – are universal. That’s why, for many people, homeownership remains a key part of the American dream. Your home is your stake in the community, a strong financial investment, and an achievement to be proud of.
Happy Independence Day
Real Estate Consistently Voted Best Investment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Based on a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been rated the best long-term investment for nine years in a row.
- Owning real estate is more than just a place to call home. It’s also an investment in your future. That’s because it’s typically a stable and secure asset that can grow in value over time.
- If you’re ready to buy a home and invest in your future, let’s connect.