If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1303 search results for: 13780 homes sold yesterday
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
This is not a political post!Finally, the issue of homeownership has become a platform talking point in this year’s presidential debate. Yesterday, one of the candidates running for President spoke out about the importance of homeownership in America.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is the process of selling real estate without the representation of a real estate broker or real estate agent.
- According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, 35% of homeowners who decided to FSBO last year did so to avoid paying a commission or fee. But, homes sold with an agent net 6% more than those sold as a FSBO according to Collateral Analytics.
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
- If you’re thinking of selling your house, be sure to explore all the options you have for your next home.
- Both newly built homes and existing homes offer plenty of unique benefits.
- The biggest challenge in the housing market is how few houses there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy.
- The number of homes for sale is up from last year but below pre-pandemic numbers, and that means we’re still in a sellers’ market.