Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2526 search results for: 14027 houses sell every day in the u s
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, you might have heard that it’s tough right now because mortgage rates are higher than they’ve been over the past few years, and home prices are rising.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
- In today’s whirlwind real estate market, houses are selling at astonishing speed – from sea to shining sea.
- Four years ago, the average house spent 39 days on the market. Two years ago, homes were on the market for about 24 days. Today, that number has dropped to just 17 short days.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
- Taking a moment to reflect upon what we’ve heard from historical leaders can teach us a lot about getting through the many challenges we face today.
- We're all eager for the day when every American can safely return to work. That day is coming. Timing is everything. Patience is essential.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.
- The biggest challenge in the housing market is how few houses there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy.
- The number of homes for sale is up from last year but below pre-pandemic numbers, and that means we’re still in a sellers’ market.
When it comes to selling your house, you’re probably trying to juggle the current market conditions and your own needs as you plan your move.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
If you're thinking about buying or selling a house, it's important to know that it doesn't just affect your life, but also your community.