The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2406 search results for: 4 ideas to spur home sales
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
Before you decide to sell your house, it’s important to know what you can expect in the current housing market.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.