If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2081 search results for: 4 secrets to getting buyers sellers off the fence webinar
Before you decide to sell your house, it’s important to know what you can expect in the current housing market.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
Are you putting off selling your house because you’re worried no one’s buying because of where mortgage rates are?
If you’re looking to buy a home this fall, there are a few things you need to know.
Are you planning to buy a home this spring?
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- Due to low supply and high demand, today is one of the strongest sellers’ markets we’ve seen.
- Sellers can benefit from more offers to pick from, higher home values, and a faster sales process. That might be why 73% of people believe it’s a good time to sell.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
While the wild ride that was the ‘unicorn’ years of housing is behind us, today’s market is still competitive in many areas because the supply of homes for sale is still low.
If you’re weighing your options to decide whether it makes more sense to rent or buy a home today, here’s one key data point that could help you feel more confident in making your decision.