- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2363 search results for: 5 reasons you should list your house today
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Even though you may feel reluctant to sell your house because you don’t want to take on a mortgage rate that’s higher than the one you have now, there’s more to consider.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
- As you get ready to sell your house, there are specific things you can add to your to-do list.
- These include decluttering, taking down personal photos and items, and power washing outdoor surfaces.
As the year winds down, you may have decided it's time to make a move and put your house on the market.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
When it comes to buying a home, especially with today’s affordability challenges, you’ll want to be strategic.
Selling your house is a big decision.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?