If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2512 search results for: 6 factors to consider when pricing your home
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
Buying your first home is an exciting decision and a major milestone that has the power to change your life for the better.
There’s been a lot of focus on higher mortgage rates and how they’re creating affordability challenges for today’s homebuyers.
- As a seller today, you may think pricing your home on the high end will result in a higher final sale price, but the opposite is actually true.
- To sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, you should eliminate buyer concerns by pricing your home competitively right from the start.
Selling your house is no simple task.
One question that’s top of mind if you’re thinking about making a move today is: Why is it so hard to find a house to buy?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- With so few homes on the market right now, widening the scope of your search to include nearby areas could help you find more options in your budget.
- You can also work with a trusted lender to consider alternative financing options and search for down payment assistance.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
- Pricing your house right takes market experience and expertise.
- To find the best list price, your agent balances current market demand, values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
Are you dreaming of buying your own home and wondering about how you’ll save for a down payment? You're not alone.
Are you thinking about selling your house as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO)?
When it comes to selling your house, you want three things: to sell it for the most money you can, to do it in a certain amount of time, and to do all of that with the fewest hassles.
- When it comes to pricing your house, there’s a lot to consider. The only way to ensure you price it right is by partnering with a local real estate professional.
- To find the best price, your agent balances current market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.