According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1531 search results for: best post of 2011 infographic
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
“Not prioritizing homeownership is the single biggest mistake millennials are making.”
Wondering if it makes sense to buy a home today even when inflation is high? When other costs go up due to inflation, buying a home helps you keep your monthly housing expense steady.
If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Though there are more homes for sale now than there were at this time last year, there’s still an undersupply with fewer houses available than in more normal, pre-pandemic years.
While the wild ride that was the ‘unicorn’ years of housing is behind us, today’s market is still competitive in many areas because the supply of homes for sale is still low.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.
- The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track.
- Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during your search. Then, once you’ve fallen in love, commit by putting your best offer forward.