If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2180 search results for: buying a house is now the time
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, you might have heard that it’s tough right now because mortgage rates are higher than they’ve been over the past few years, and home prices are rising.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re ready to buy a home but are having a hard time affording it on your own, or, if you have aging loved ones you need to care for, you might want to consider a multi-generational home.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Wondering if it still makes sense to sell your house right now?
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
If you’re thinking about buying a home this year, be sure to consider the long-term financial advantages of homeownership, like home equity.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
Are you wondering if it makes sense to buy a home right now?
An important factor shaping today’s market is the number of homes for sale.
Do you want to sell your house, but hesitate because you’re worried you won’t be able to find your next home in today’s market?
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
This time every year, homeowners who are planning to move have a decision to make: sell now or wait until after the holidays?