If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
110 search results for: dear kcm members
During the pandemic, many of us reexamined the meaning of home for ourselves and our loved ones.
As the housing market continues to change, you may be wondering where it’ll go from here.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.
- The Veterans Administration (VA) Home Loan is a benefit that is available to more than 22 million veterans and 2 million active duty service members to help them achieve the dream of homeownership.
- In 2018, $161 billion was loaned to veterans and their families through the program.
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for the release of their Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices, and market conditions.
- Homes across the country are selling quickly, in an average of just 31 days.