If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1806 search results for: distressed property the impact on house values
- If you’re thinking about selling your house this season, focusing on a few quick and easy updates outside can help your home look its best.
- 78% of real estate agents polled say poor landscaping affects property values. As a seller, that means your yard could impact your bottom line.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your trusted real estate advisor to be your guide.
- In today’s sellers’ market, buyers have limited options and may be more willing to take on repairs themselves.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
You’re probably feeling the impact of high inflation every day as prices have gone up on groceries, gas, and more.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Media coverage about what’s happening with home prices can be confusing.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.
If you’re a homeowner ready to make a move, you may be thinking about using your current house as a short-term rental property instead of selling it.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
- On average, nationwide, home prices appreciated by 288.7% over the last 32 years. That means homeowners grow their net worth significantly in the long term.
The increasing effects of natural disasters are leading to new obstacles in residential real estate.