Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2457 search results for: dont buy a home buy whiskey and shotguns
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
If you’re trying to decide if you’re ready to buy a home, there’s probably a lot on your mind.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
The housing market continues to shift and change, and in a fast-moving landscape like we’re in right now, it’s more important than ever to have a trusted real estate agent on your side.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
If you're planning to buy a home, one thing to consider is what experts project home prices will do in the future and how that might affect your investment.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
- There are a few key things to make sure you avoid after applying for a mortgage to help make sure you still qualify for your loan at the closing table.
- Along the way, be sure to discuss any changes in income, assets, or credit with your lender, so you don’t unintentionally jeopardize your application.
Buying and owning your home can make a big difference in your life by bringing you joy and a sense of belonging.
The new year is right around the corner, and you might be wondering if 2024 will be the right time to buy or sell a home.
Buying a new construction home can be an exciting experience.