Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
202 search results for: enjoy the july 4th weekend
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a perfect time to think about all the benefits that come with owning your home.
With ongoing high inflation pushing up everyday costs, some people are worried that'll create a flood of foreclosures. Here's why that's unlikely.
For many of us, visiting the same vacation spot every year is a summer tradition that’s fun, relaxing, and restful.
- While buyer demand has moderated and housing supply has grown in recent months, it’s still a sellers’ market because inventory is low.
- The latest data shows sellers continue to benefit from serious buyers and competitive offers. In July, the average home received 2.8 offers and 39% sold over the asking price.
While home prices vary by local area, they’ve already hit their low point nationally, and now they’re starting to rise again.
- Warmer weather and longer days mean summer is almost here. Celebrate by upgrading to the home of your dreams so you can enjoy all the season has to offer.
- When you list your house, you can capitalize on today’s sellers’ market to fuel your upgrade. Then, you can move to a home with the features you want, like space to entertain or rooms for work and play.
There’s been talk about a recession for quite a while now.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is causing an economic slowdown.
- The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers.
- Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation.
Even as some companies transition back into the office, remote work remains a popular choice for many professionals.
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?