If you’re trying to decide if you’re ready to buy a home, there’s probably a lot on your mind.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1691 search results for: grieving can be good
You may have heard some people say it’s better to rent than buy a home right now.
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
When it comes to selling your house, you want three things: to sell it for the most money you can, to do it in a certain amount of time, and to do all of that with the fewest hassles.
Owning a home means having a place that’s solely your own and provides the space, features, and location you and your loved ones need.
Wondering if you should sell your house this year?
If you’re hoping to buy a home this year, you’re probably paying close attention to mortgage rates.
If you’re a homeowner, odds are your equity has grown significantly over the last few years.
- If recent headlines about rising inflation are making you wonder if it’s still a good time to buy, here’s what experts have to say.
- Housing is an asset that typically grows in value. Plus, your mortgage helps stabilize your monthly housing costs, and buying protects you from rising rents.
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
- Whether you’re buying or selling – today’s housing market has plenty of good news to go around.
- Buyers can take advantage of today's mortgage rates to escape rising rents and keep monthly payments affordable. Sellers can reap the benefits of multiple offers and a fast sale.
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home easier. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
Buying a new construction home can be an exciting experience.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.
Have you been saving up to buy a home this year?
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
Buying and owning your own home can have a big impact on your life.