Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2418 search results for: home price expectation survey slides available
- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
Are you thinking about making a move?
Maybe you’re in the market for a home and are having a hard time finding the right one that fits your budget.
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise and so are mortgage rates. Experts are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
- If you’re planning to buy or sell a home today, it’s important to be aware of common misconceptions.
- Whether it’s timing your purchase as a buyer based on home prices and mortgage rates or knowing what to upgrade or repair before listing your house as a seller, it takes a professional to guide you through those decisions.
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, chances are you’re paying attention to just about everything you hear about the housing market.
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you want to know the decision will be a good one.
As the housing market continues to change, you may be wondering where it’ll go from here.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.
If you're planning to buy a home, one thing to consider is what experts project home prices will do in the future and how that might affect your investment.