If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2098 search results for: how to effectively answer the 10 questions every buyer seller is asking today free webinar
- If you’re planning to sell your house this year, you likely have questions about what the shift in the housing market means for your home sale.
- You might be wondering: Should I wait to sell? Are buyers still out there? And can I afford to buy my next home?
The way Americans work has changed in recent years, and remote work is at the forefront of this shift.
When it comes to what’s happening in the housing market, there’s a lot of confusion going around right now.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
- While buyer demand has moderated and housing supply has grown in recent months, it’s still a sellers’ market because inventory is low.
- The latest data shows sellers continue to benefit from serious buyers and competitive offers. In July, the average home received 2.8 offers and 39% sold over the asking price.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?