Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2339 search results for: if you dont buy a house now youre stupid or broke
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
Are you planning to sell your house?
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Wondering if it still makes sense to sell your house right now?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
Even though you may feel reluctant to sell your house because you don’t want to take on a mortgage rate that’s higher than the one you have now, there’s more to consider.