If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2326 search results for: loans just got more expensive
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
- VA Loans can help make homeownership possible for those who have served our country.
- These loans offer great benefits for eligible individuals and can help them buy a VA-approved house or condo, build a new home, or make improvements to their house.
If you remember the housing crash back in 2008, you may recall just how popular adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) were back then.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
- VA Home Loans provide unique opportunities for Veterans, active-duty personnel, and their families in recognition of their service to our Nation.
- For eligible individuals, options associated with VA Loans can help make the dream of homeownership a reality.
Are you thinking about selling your house?
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
Buying your first home is an exciting decision and a major milestone that has the power to change your life for the better.
You might be worried we’re heading for a housing crash, but there are many reasons why this housing market isn’t like the one we saw in 2008.