Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2336 search results for: myths the eart is flat and newpapers dont sell houses
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, you might have heard that it’s tough right now because mortgage rates are higher than they’ve been over the past few years, and home prices are rising.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
There have been a lot of shifts in the housing market recently.
The 2022 housing market has been defined by two key things: inflation and rapidly rising mortgage rates. And in many ways, it's put the market into a reset position.
- If you’re planning to buy or sell a home today, it’s important to be aware of common misconceptions.
- Whether it’s timing your purchase as a buyer based on home prices and mortgage rates or knowing what to upgrade or repair before listing your house as a seller, it takes a professional to guide you through those decisions.
- There are a lot of misconceptions about buying or selling a home today, making it challenging to know exactly how to navigate the current real estate landscape.
- Here’s a little clarity when it comes to 5 common myths about the 2021 housing market.