If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2477 search results for: nars exisiting home sales report infographic 2
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
Before you decide to sell your house, it’s important to know what you can expect in the current housing market.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Wondering if it makes sense to buy a home today even when inflation is high? When other costs go up due to inflation, buying a home helps you keep your monthly housing expense steady.
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.