If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2374 search results for: nars update re government shutdown
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
- If you’re thinking about buying a home, be sure to plan for closing costs.
- Closing costs are typically 2% to 5% of the total purchase price of a home, and they can include things like government recording costs, appraisal fees, and more.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
Buying your first home is an exciting decision and a major milestone that has the power to change your life for the better.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
You’ve likely seen headlines about the number of foreclosures climbing in today’s housing market.
- You may be wondering what needs to be renovated before you sell your house. In today’s shifting market, making your house appealing is more important than ever.
- That’s why it’s essential to lean on a real estate professional who has in-depth knowledge of today’s housing market. They know what buyers are looking for and how to highlight any upgrades you make.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
If you’re a homeowner ready to make a move, you may be thinking about using your current house as a short-term rental property instead of selling it.
If you've been keeping up with the news lately, you've probably come across headlines talking about the increase in foreclosures in today’s housing market.