When you look at the numbers today, the one thing that stands out is the strength of this housing market.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1359 search results for: once in a lifetime opportunity for buyers
- There’s an influx of buyers looking for homes today, and that means your house is in high demand. Here are a few reasons why so many people are looking to buy a home.
- Buyers are motivated to beat rising mortgage rates, and many want to escape rising rents. There’s also additional demand from millennials who are reaching peak homebuying age.
You may see media coverage talking about a drop in homeowner equity.
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably over the past year, and compared to what we’ve seen in recent decades, it’s a great time to buy a home.
- Locking in a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan, but these low rates may not last forever.
Are you putting off selling your house because you’re worried no one’s buying because of where mortgage rates are?
Though there are more homes for sale now than there were at this time last year, there’s still an undersupply with fewer houses available than in more normal, pre-pandemic years.
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?