If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2430 search results for: pricing a house in todays real estate market
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
Selling your house is no simple task.
- Pricing your house right takes market experience and expertise.
- To find the best list price, your agent balances current market demand, values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
- As a seller today, you may think pricing your home on the high end will result in a higher final sale price, but the opposite is actually true.
- To sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, you should eliminate buyer concerns by pricing your home competitively right from the start.
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.