If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2095 search results for: real estate like a phoenix rising from the ashes
- If recent headlines about rising inflation are making you wonder if it’s still a good time to buy, here’s what experts have to say.
- Housing is an asset that typically grows in value. Plus, your mortgage helps stabilize your monthly housing costs, and buying protects you from rising rents.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
If you remember the housing crash back in 2008, you may recall just how popular adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) were back then.
If you’re in the process of looking for a home today, you know the supply of homes for sale is low because you’re feeling the impact of having a limited pool of options.
- There’s an influx of buyers looking for homes today, and that means your house is in high demand. Here are a few reasons why so many people are looking to buy a home.
- Buyers are motivated to beat rising mortgage rates, and many want to escape rising rents. There’s also additional demand from millennials who are reaching peak homebuying age.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
With all the headlines circulating about home prices and rising mortgage rates, you may wonder if it still makes sense to invest in homeownership right now.