If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2449 search results for: real estates new market reality infographic
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
Do you want to sell your house, but hesitate because you’re worried you won’t be able to find your next home in today’s market?
Buying a new construction home can be an exciting experience.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
You may see media coverage talking about a drop in homeowner equity.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
Are you putting off selling your house because you’re worried no one’s buying because of where mortgage rates are?
Everyone’s interpretation of the American Dream is unique and personal.
Before you decide to sell your house, it’s important to know what you can expect in the current housing market.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.