If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1439 search results for: remarkable teenager buys 2nd house
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re a homeowner thinking about making a move, you may wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If you’re buying a home this spring, today’s housing market can feel like a challenge.
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
If you’re looking to buy a home this fall, there are a few things you need to know.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.
- Atlas Van Lines recently released the results of their annual Migration Patterns Survey in which they tracked their customer’s movement from state-to-state over the course of 2017.
- Idaho held on to the top spot of ‘high inbound’ states for the 2nd year in a row followed by Washington.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
Are you thinking about selling your house as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO)?
Wondering if it still makes sense to sell your house right now?