If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2391 search results for: rent vs buy do the math and then ask mom
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, you might have heard that it’s tough right now because mortgage rates are higher than they’ve been over the past few years, and home prices are rising.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
- In today’s sellers’ market, you’re set up to win big when you list your house.
- That’s because homes are selling fast, receiving 4.4 offers on average and often selling above the asking price. Then, when you buy your next home, you’ll also win by addressing your changing needs and taking advantage of near historic-low mortgage rates.
If you're wondering what’s happening with home prices, know they’re still rising, just at a slower pace – and that’s perfectly normal for this time of year.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
Do you want to sell your house, but hesitate because you’re worried you won’t be able to find your next home in today’s market?
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Countless people have set out on the exciting journey of homeownership.
If you’re weighing your options to decide whether it makes more sense to rent or buy a home today, here’s one key data point that could help you feel more confident in making your decision.
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
If you remember the housing crash back in 2008, you may recall just how popular adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) were back then.
Are you wondering if it makes sense to buy a home right now?
June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a perfect time to think about all the benefits that come with owning your home.