- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2142 search results for: sell on the go with your ipad11767
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
If you’re a homeowner, odds are your equity has grown significantly over the last few years.
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Have you been saving up to buy a home this year?
Are you thinking about selling your house?
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Owning a home means having a place that’s solely your own and provides the space, features, and location you and your loved ones need.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.
There’s been talk about a recession for quite a while now.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
When it comes to selling your house, you want three things: to sell it for the most money you can, to do it in a certain amount of time, and to do all of that with the fewest hassles.
- With inflation driving up the cost of everyday items, seeking out an energy-efficient home can be a great way to decrease the expenses you can control.
- Energy efficiency can help lower your utility bills and possibly even save you money on your taxes. Options to look for include efficient appliances, windows, and solar panels.
Wondering if you should sell your house this year?
- If you’re planning to buy a home in 2023, here are a few things to focus on.
- Work on your credit and save for a down payment. If saving feels like a challenge, there’s help available. Then, get pre-approved, create a list of desired features, and prioritize them.