While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1542 search results for: selling a house dont overprice it
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
Looking at monthly home price data from six expert sources shows the worst home price declines are behind us, and they’re rising again nationally.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
If you’re a homeowner ready to make a move, you may be thinking about using your current house as a short-term rental property instead of selling it.
There’s been talk about a recession for quite a while now.
- As you get ready to sell your house, there are specific things you can add to your to-do list.
- These include decluttering, taking down personal photos and items, and power washing outdoor surfaces.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Selling your house is no simple task.