Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2465 search results for: should i move up in todays market
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
Do negative headlines and talk on social media have you feeling worried about the housing market?
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
The new year is right around the corner, and you might be wondering if 2024 will be the right time to buy or sell a home.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
- If you’re planning to make a move but aren’t sure if now’s the right time, here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wait to sell your house.
- The supply of homes for sale, while growing, is still low today. Plus, serious buyers are out looking right now, and many are hoping to avoid falling into the rental trap for another year.
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?