If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2418 search results for: the highest value of a house is a home
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
While this isn’t the frenzied market we saw during the ‘unicorn’ years, homes that are priced right are still selling quickly and seeing multiple offers right now.
Selling your house is a big decision.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you want to know the decision will be a good one.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
- Today’s housing market is the direct result of low supply and high buyer demand. Here’s what that means for you and your plans to buy or sell.
- For buyers, expect competition, be ready to move fast, and be prepared to submit your strongest offer. For sellers, know your house will be the center of attention and that it’ll likely sell quickly and get multiple offers.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
Mortgage rates have been back on the rise recently and that’s getting a lot of attention from the press.
Take a moment to imagine where you want to be in a few years.