If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
977 search results for: the only thing lousy was the advice
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances.
Many homeowners thinking about selling have two key things holding them back.
- Buying a home and wondering if your inspection is necessary? While some buyers may decide to waive their inspection, it’s risky decision.
- Your home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase, so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- As you get ready to sell your house, there are specific things you can add to your to-do list.
- These include decluttering, taking down personal photos and items, and power washing outdoor surfaces.
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house this spring, here are some things you’ll want to tackle before you list.
- Spend your time on tasks that make it feel inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
The housing market continues to shift and change, and in a fast-moving landscape like we’re in right now, it’s more important than ever to have a trusted real estate agent on your side.
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.
- When it comes to selling your house, you want it to look its best inside and out so it catches the attention of buyers. A real estate professional can help you decide what to do to make that happen.
- Focus on tasks that can make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
The housing market has been going through shifts lately.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, you’ll want a trusted real estate professional on your side for their industry experience and expert insights.
- The right advisor utilizes the latest technology and can help you navigate today’s home pricing and market values, the contracts and fine print, and the negotiations you’ll face.