Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
679 search results for: todays talking point 102109
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.
Do you want to sell your house, but hesitate because you’re worried you won’t be able to find your next home in today’s market?
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.